2016 Regulatory Deadlines
Please make a note of the following business tax/employer mandate deadlines, and let us know if you have any questions.
- February 29, 2016: Gross Receipts Tax and Payroll Expense filing deadline
- March 31, 2016: Affordable Care Act (ACA) forms 1094-C and 1095-C must be distributed.
- March 31, 2016: Business License Renewals (permits) due [SF Dept. of Health, Fire Dept., Police Dept., Entertainment Commission, Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector]
- April 1, 2016: Business Property Statement due
- April 1, 2016: HCSO Employer Annual Reporting Form made available
- April 30, 2016: HCSO Employer Annual Reporting Form due
- May 7, 2016: Last day to file Business Property Statement without penalty
- May 31, 2016: Business Registration Renewal fees due
- June 30, 2016: Affordable Care Act (ACA) forms 1094-C and 1095-C filing deadline
- July 1, 2016: San Francisco Minimum Wage increase to $13.00/hour
- August 31, 2016: Business Property payment is due