The 2017 Employer Annual Reporting Form is now available online. Employers covered by San Francisco’s Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) and/or the Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO) are required to submit the Employer Annual Reporting Form by April 30, 2018. Failure to submit the form may result in penalties of $500 per quarter.
Please carefully review the Instructions
before you begin the online form. You may also want to view a PDF Preview
of the form or sign up for an instructional webinar (see below).
If you were not covered by the HCSO and/or the FCO in any quarter of calendar year 2017, you do not need to submit the form. No further action is required.
To determine whether you are required to submit the form,
fill out the introductory questions
on the first page of the form. Employers who were not covered by the HCSO or the FCO in 2017 will be directed to a page indicating that they do not need to complete the form. Covered employers will be directed to the appropriate version of the form.
The Office of Labor Standards Enforcement is hosting a webinar designed to help employers complete the 2017 Employer Annual Reporting Form.
This webinar will cover:
- How to determine whether you need to complete the Employer Annual Reporting Form.
- How to access the Employer Annual Reporting Form
- How to determine the number of employees covered by the Health Care Security Ordinance
- How to calculate your Health Care Expenditures for reporting purposes
- How to report on compliance with the Fair Chance Ordinance
The webinar is free of charge and space is limited to 500 participants.
If you are not able to participate in the webinar, a recording of the webinar will be posted online at www.sfgov.org/olse/hcso
by April 10th, 2018