Employers can choose to comply with San Francisco’s Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) by making deposits to San Francisco City Option, a program that includes Healthy San Francisco and Medical Reimbursement Accounts for employees. This webinar is designed for employers new to San Francisco City Option and employers needing a refresher on their HCSO obligations and making City Option payments.
Topics to be covered include:
– San Francisco’s Health Care Security Ordinance
– San Francisco City Option, including Healthy San Francisco and Medical Reimbursement Accounts
– Using the Employer Portal
– Health Insurance Options for Your Uninsured Employees
– Bernice Casey, Compliance Officer, San Francisco Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (OLSE)
– Cynthia Flock, City Option Program Coordinator, San Francisco Health Plan
The webinar is free of charge and space is limited to 100 participants. Early registration is strongly encouraged. After registration, if space is still available, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join the webinar.
If you have any questions about webinar content or have technical difficulties in registering for the webinar, please email email@example.com or call (415) 615-4492.