HCSO Webinar on Self-funded Health Plans
- Do you or your clients use a self-funded health plan to comply with the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance?
- Does you pay for claims on a rolling basis as they are incurred (rather than paying monthly premiums)?
- Do you have questions about whether you have met the minimum required expenditures for 2018?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, this webinar is for you!
Friday, February 8th, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PST
We will cover:
- How to determine whether your plan met the minimum required spending.
- How self-funded employers can make “top-off” payments by February 28th, 2019 if necessary.
The webinar will be recorded and will be posted on the OSLE website by February 12th.