Get to Know JobsNOW!
JobsNOW! offers businesses a wage reimbursement to incentivize the hiring of eligible San Francisco job seekers. They have connected over 13,000 San Francisco residents to jobs and partnered with over 500 businesses across the Bay Area.
- 100% of wages paid for 1st month
- 75% of wages paid for the 2nd month
- $1,000 a month for the remaining 3 months, assuming wages paid exceed $1,000 in the month.
- Employees MUST work a minimum of 25 hours a week to be eligible for the reimbursement.
- Note: HSA will reimburse for wages ONLY up to $35 an hour. Wages paid in excess of $35 an hour are the sole responsibility of the employer.
What is JobsNOW! Wage Subsidy Program:
- Program duration is 5 months
- Primarily for jobs in the Private-sector
- Employee works 25-40 hours per week
- Starting rate must fall under $13.50-$35.00 per hour
- 1st month – 100% of the wage
- 2nd month – 75% of the wage
- 3rd , 4th , and 5th month – $1,000 per month
- (payroll taxes are not paid in the reimbursement)
- For starting rates under $13.50, employer will receive $1000 reimbursement each month
- For employers seeking to hire for long-term, permanent positions
Thursday Recruitment Events:
The JobsNOW! Thursday recruitment system offers a “speed interviewing” approach. Employers simply come in and interview candidates who have been pre-screened and already meet the minimum qualifications for the open position(s) they email blast to the 300+ employment specialists the network.
For more information about JobsNOW! Wage Subsidy Program or how to participate in the Thursday Recruitment Events, contact Julie Jane Castro, Business Account Representative, 415-401- 4908.