San Francisco Government Websites
Office of Economic and Workforce Development
Shared Spaces Program
SF Gov COVID-19 Information and Resources
SF Department of Public Health
San Francisco Key Public Health Indicators
San Francisco COVID-19 Data and Reports
State of California
San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco Food Resources Map:Use the San Francisco Food Resources Map to find food resources near you.
- San Francisco Marin Food Bank: Pop-up Pantries across the City and Marin
- St. Anthony’s: 45 Jones St @ Golden Gate
- Glide Memorial Church: 330 Ellis Street @ Taylor
- Martin de Porres: 225 Potrero Street @ 16th
- Open Meal: Register as a “Diner” for free meals from local restaurants
- Mission Food Hub: Culturally appropriate groceries for families
- SF Unified School District: Free meals are available for all children 18 and younger in the community (Youth does not need to be enrolled in SFUSD to receive meals)
- CUESA- Sign Up for a Free Produce Box: Are you an unemployed hospitality professional interested in signing up for the program? If you are a restaurant or bar worker whose employment has been affected by the pandemic, please fill out the application to receive a free produce box.
Mental Health Resources
Mental health resources including free crisis counseling services, sobriety support, and more:
San Francisco Christmas Giving Tree
SF restaurant & hospitality workers in need of support can request to be matched with a Secret Santa to provide their child/children with a gift before Christmas. Learn more here!