Event Date:Start at 2:00 PM
March 29, 2021
Join us for a webinar with our Industry Partner Fisher Phillips as they go over the 2021 Employee Handbook and accompanying documents.
DATE: Monday, March 29, 2021
TIME: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PST
Fisher Phillips Attorney, Nina Montazeri will review changes and updates to the Golden Gate Restaurant Association’s (GGRA) sample handbook. She will cover revisions and additions including new laws and guidance specific to COVID-19.
GGRA’s Model 2021 Employee Handbook and accompanying documents are available for current GGRA members! Simply login to the GGRA Membership Portal to download your copy (please note you GGRA Membership must be active in order to gain access).
Documents Available to Download:
- 2021 GGRA Model Employee Handbook
- 2021 GGRA San Francisco Addendum to the Employee Handbook
- 2021 GGRA Meal and Rest Period Acknowledgment and Waiver
- 2021 GGRA Standalone Harassment Policy
- 2021 GGRA Dispute Resolution Agreement
- 2021 GGRA Voluntary Dispute Resolution Policy