Event Date:Start at 2:30 PM
February 25, 2021
Throughout a year of unpredictability, the hospitality community banded together like never before, finding solutions through collaboration to ensure our industry would remerge stronger and more resilient.
As San Francisco continues to build back, how can we best prepare for the coming months? How can the hospitality sector work together and partner with our local government to preserve what makes our city vibrant?
Join us for our webinar Thursday, February 25th at 2:30pm to hear from industry leaders and city officials as they reflect on the past year and discuss planning for the future.
- Anne Taupier, Acting Director, SF Office of Economic & Workforce Development
- Dr. Susan Philip, MD, MPH Acting Health Officer, City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Jay Cheng, Public Policy Director, SF Chamber of Commerce
- Cassandra Costello, SVP of Public Policy, San Francisco Travel
- Kevin Carroll, President & CEO, Hotel Council
The panel will be moderated by GGRA’s Executive Director, Laurie Thomas.