The GGRA is here to help.
We continue to work with the City, the State, and our leaders in Washington DC to advocate for relief for restaurants, as well as keep our community up to date with information and resources.
- For ongoing updates, please subscribe to our newsletter here.
- You can find our recent past newsletters here.
You can find also find newsletters from September & August 2020 below:
- Update on Indoor Dining Status and Mayor Breed Calls for Extension of Small Business Eviction Protections
- Monitoring Air Quality, Unsecured Property Tax Update, & Muni Metro Temporarily Replaced by Bus Service
- SFMTA Expanding Bus Routes & Reopening MUNI Metro on Saturday 8/22 & New Interactive Shared Spaces Map
- SF Extends Commercial Eviction Moratorium, Penalty Waiver For Business Property Tax, & SF Public Utilities Emergency Business Assistance Program
- Apply To Use Private Property Through Shared Spaces Program, Deferral Of Business Registration Fees, & Translated Mask Posters for Outdoor Dining