Compatible Devices: Computer, tablet, and smartphone (Android, iOS)
Available Languages: English
Length: 60-210 minutes (start and stop as needed)
Learn how to serve or sell alcohol responsibly and keep your customers safe!
This course is customized to meet alcohol training requirements in your area. Whether you serve alcoholic beverages in a bar or restaurant or sell liquor in a convenience store, we’ve got your training needs covered.
To get your alcohol certification, select your location and register for the course intended for your state. After you complete the training and pass the test, you’ll get your official certificate.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know the laws concerning minors and seller/servers
- Know how to check identification
- Know when and how to say no to minors
- Distinguish legal and illegal sales
- Understand how drinking affects minors and their health
- Recognize visual signs of intoxication
- Learn how to estimate B.A.C.
- Learn intervention techniques for intoxicated customers
- Know the rules that govern private clubs
- Understand temporary and promotional permits