The Golden Gate Restaurant Association’s mission is to celebrate and empower the restaurant community through advocacy, education, marketing, events and training. Join our community!
Restaurant Member Benefits
If you are a restaurant owner or stakeholder, membership benefits for your restaurant (or restaurant group) include but are not limited to:
- A free employee manual updated annually specifically for restaurants ($3,000-$10,000 cost to have prepared by a lawyer). Active members can download here using their member login.
- Discounts on numerous education and training programs including our Food Safety training program in partnership with the State Food Safety.
- Individual casework, if you are having any issues with the city/permitting/really anything, we can help you resolve it — Building, Planning, Health Department or more, and utilities like PG&E and Recology.
- Representation at City Hall and with local governments, and through our GGRA Political Action Committee (PAC).
- The GGRA is a tireless advocate on behalf of restaurants. We make sure that restaurants’ unique perspectives are being considered relative to proposed regulations. Learn more about our advocacy work here.
- GGRA members can sign up their employees for HCSO options via our partners either NFP’s Crossover OrderUpHealth or GoHealth Urgent Care.
- Regular updates on news and events that help you stay in compliance.
- No cost participation in SF Restaurant Week.
- Deeply discounted registration to GGRA’s Industry Conference.
- Invitations to educational programming and training year-round
- If you are hiring, GGRA members get a free post on the Culinary Agents job board on ggra.org (for first-time users).
- The opportunity to market your restaurant’s dishes on our consumer-facing social media channels including Eat Drink SF Instagram, which has more than 100,000 followers, as well as other social and traditional media promotion.
- Discounts from preferred vendors, if you are looking for new vendor services we can help you find a trusted service provider and good pricing. We provide members with a vendor guide, updated annually, that shows discounts and service provider listings. We also have special partnerships with Commercial Energy and WorldPay and Heartland (payment processing) with extremely preferred rates for our members.
Restaurant Member Pricing
Annual membership dues are based on a restaurant’s or restaurant group’s combined annual revenue. Dues range from $300 – $2,000 annually:
- Restaurant (< $750K annual revenue): $300
- Restaurant ($750K – $1.99M annual revenue): $425
- Restaurant ( $2M – $4.99M annual revenue): $675
- Restaurant ($5M-$9.99M annual revenue): $1,100
- Restaurant (>$10M annual revenue): $2,000