The Golden Gate Restaurant Association’s mission is to celebrate and empower the restaurant community through advocacy, education, marketing, events and training. Join our community!
Please select the tier that most closely matches your prior fiscal year’s revenue for all U.S. locations. Membership dues are charged annually and are good for one year from your renewal date:
- Restaurant (or group) (< $750K annual revenue): $350
- Restaurant (or group) ($750K – $1.99M annual revenue): $500
- Restaurant (or group) ( $2M – $4.99M annual revenue): $775
- Restaurant (or group) ($5M-$9.99M annual revenue): $1,500
- Restaurant (or group) (>$10M annual revenue): $2,500
GGRA Membership dues allow us to continue our advocacy work, and to serve as a resource to restaurant owners and operators, as well as offer promotional opportunities for our members through San Francisco Restaurant Week (now offered twice a year- in the Spring and in the Fall). You can find more details below.
We thank you for your continued support! If you have questions about your membership renewal or are in need of financial assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Membership Dues Fund GGRA’s Advocacy Work:
The GGRA has long served as the voice of the San Francisco restaurant industry.
When the pandemic caused restaurants to close in March 2020, we offered complimentary memberships throughout the year and provided free resources to help restaurants navigate the effects of COVID-19.
We’ve advocated tirelessly for policies that took restaurants’ perspectives and our operational needs into consideration throughout the pandemic. This included working with elected officials and city departments to implement the Shared Spaces program, as well as instituting a Third-Party Delivery Fee Cap in San Francisco. Both of those initiatives are now permanent legislation. You can learn more about GGRA’s advocacy work in 2021 here.
As we continue to battle the ongoing pandemic and challenges surrounding it, we look forward with hope to a better 2022 for all.
Membership dues allow us to continue serving as the leading advocate for San Francisco’s restaurant community.
Spring and Fall SF Restaurant Week:
As an active member you will receive the ability to participate in SF Restaurant Week, now held twice a year (Spring & Fall).
In response to the pandemic, we held our first Fall edition of SF Restaurant Week in October 2020 to help drive traffic to restaurants. It was so well-received by both restaurants and guests that we did both a Spring and Fall edition in 2021, each producing a record number of participating restaurants. We plan to do the same in 2022! Active GGRA Members will be eligible to participate in both SF Restaurant Weeks at no additional cost. Spring Restaurant Week 2022 will be April 1st through April 10th.
Additional key benefits to GGRA Membership includes, but are not limited to:
- Invitation to attend our Annual Members Reception (to be held March 21st, 2022 in-person)
- Discounted prices to attend our 2022 Industry Conference (to be held June 27th in person in SF, location tbd)
- Access to our free 2022 Model Employee Handbook, created specifically for restaurants ($3,000-$10,000 cost to have prepared by a lawyer)
- Access to our weekly newsletter updates and FB members page
- Access to our staff for help as needed