The Golden Gate Restaurant Association is excited to partner with StateFoodSafety to offer our members discounted online training programs.
StateFoodSafety develops and publishes technology-enhanced food safety certification and training programs that provide superior value to regulatory, restaurant, and hospitality communities. StateFoodSafety’s goal is to be the most credible, current, and customer-centric food safety education company in America.
Current GGRA member can access discounted trainings via our custom online training portal at http://ggra.statefoodsafety.com/
- Please note trainings and exams are all done virtually with a remote proctor. There in no in person exam/proctoring component.
- Learn more about how online proctoring works at StateFoodSafety: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=3n8Kdp6GBfc
Taking the Exam Online with a Remote Proctor:
Online proctoring is a great option to take your Food Protection Manager Certification Exam from the comfort of your own home or office.
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher
- Chromebooks, phones, and tablets are currently not compatible with online proctoring
Please us this Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
Note: You’ll be able to schedule the exam after purchase. If you miss your scheduled appointment time, you will be asked to pay the proctor fee again in order to reschedule.